ABOUT OF THE
GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY
BRB Hospitals Limited has an International Standard Specialized Gastroenterology & Hepatology center, which is largest and Ultramodern center in Bangladesh.
Our team of expert Gastroenterologist routinely diagnose and treat cases of incontinence, severe gastroenterology and hepatology diseases. We’re expert & specialized in various procedures, including advanced diagnostic/ therapeutic endoscopy and liver biopsies.
All procedures and investigations are performed with state-of-the-art facilities.
At BRB Hospitals Limited, you not only get access to some of the best Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist, but also to modern equipment’s and latest diagnostic techniques.
At Gastroenterology & Hepatology center we provide almost all types endoscopic services which include.
- Diagnostic Oesophago-gastro-duodenoscopy, Colonoscopy and ERCP
- All therapeutic options for Variceal Bleeding
- Oesophageal Dilatation and stenting
- Biliary and pancreatic stone extraction, duct dilatation and stenting
- Other GI procedures like PEG, Endoscopic, haemostasis, feeding tube insertion etc.
Services & Facilities:
- Acute and Chronic Viral Hepatitis
- Management of Advanced Liver Cirrhosis and Portal Hypertension
- Colorectal Cancer screening
- Pancreato-biliary diseases
- Hepatobiliary cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
- Early Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Functional Bowel Disease
- Nutrition (parenteral and enteral)
- Barrett’s esophagus, early gastric cancer and colonic polyps
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Management
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Biliary Obstruction (cancers & stones, ERCP)
- Acute upper and lower GI bleeding
- Endoscopic stent placement
- Endoscopic resection (EMR and ESD) of polyps and early cancers
- Advanced endoscopic imaging (Narrow band imaging and Chromoendoscopy)
- Forthcoming: Endoscopic Ultrasonography
BRBHL Gastroenterology & Hepatology Center ensures:
- Probably the best GI service in the country.
- Round the clock emergency coverage
- Maintain strict infection-control protocol
All endoscopic Procedure is done under sedation unless otherwise indicated.